Hall Barn and Quaker Barn are fabulous, 5* award-winning barn conversions that can be rented together to sleep up to 17 guests. Situated in rural North Norfolk, there is an abundance of birds and wildlife and an adjacent footpath allows for country walks direct from the doorstep. Hall Barn and Quaker Barn are also conveniently located close to the North Norfolk coast, Norfolk Broads, and five National Trust sites. Several picturesque villages, stately homes, gardens, and woodlands are also within a short drive as is the city of Norwich.
Hall Barn and Quaker Barn are light, spacious, and contemporary in style and their countryside location makes for relaxing and memorable family holidays; birthday and anniversary celebrations; friends’ reunions; hen weekends; short breaks; and yoga retreats.
Situated next door to each other, each property has an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with wood burner and sliding doors lead to a private south-facing garden with terrace, outdoor seating, and BBQ. When renting both properties, we can also provide an extra table and chairs so that your entire group can dine together in Hall Barn.
Hall Barn sleeps up to nine people in four bedrooms and has two en suites and a separate ground floor shower room:
• Bedroom #1 (ground floor): 1 x double bed
• Bedroom #2 (ground floor): 1 x double bed
• Bedroom #3 with en suite bathroom (first floor): 2 x single beds
• Bedroom #4 with en suite bathroom (first floor): 1 x king size bed and 1 x single bed
Quaker Barn sleeps up to eight people in three bedrooms and has two en suites as well as a separate ground floor bathroom:
• Bedroom #1 with en suite bathroom (ground floor): 1 x king size bed
• Bedroom #2 with en suite shower room (ground floor): 1 x double bed
• Bedroom #3 (ground floor): 4 x single beds (two of these beds are located on a mezzanine platform accessed by a ladder)
For smaller groups, Hall Barn and Quaker Barn can also be rented separately.
Arts & Entertainment
Sew Simple(2.99 miles)
2M Print(3.54 miles)
Lucky House(3.82 miles)
Diane's Pantry(4.27 miles)
Chequers Inn(3.75 miles)
Silver Fox(3.43 miles)
First Eastern Counties Buses(8.59 miles)
Bernie's Taxis & Travel(13.78 miles)